March 20, 2011

Wandering Glimpses from the Weekend

It's Monday here, which means, Sunday (and the weekend) is SO yesterday! I get a kick out of that every time. But no, we do not live in the future and I can't tell you the sports scores.

Hope your weekend was full of love, and company.



Our view from our new, used car with takeaway fish'n chips.

Lyall Bay, Wellington New Zealand




Heinz is Watties? We notice the grocery aisles are full of so many brand images we recognize but with different names.

Pronounced "TomaTOE" sauce (to go with my chips)



After dinner, a drive out along the coast.

End of road access along Ohwiro Bay, Wellington New Zealand



Waking up to go for brunch, and stumbled across a dragon boat race

Lambton Harbour, Wellington New Zealand



Sunday night we curled up to watch some movies on projection, getting ready for the week ahead. Moving, job interviews, and running errands oh my!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, your photos are stunning - wasn't Wellington super pretty that weekend? And hey, you might have seen me out in one of those Dragonboats! I was racing that day :)

    p.s. So glad to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you wandered by!