May 31, 2011

Loving the small things that make me smile...


... the fact that our jandals (flip flops) are permanent fixtures on the floor (even though it's fall)




... and the door with a view




... food made with 100% love, no less, but the best kind really




... slowly (very slowly) getting the hang of driving on the "other" side




... rainy days where I can sport a silly pair of rainboots (how I miss Target!)



And a big shout out love to a great bloggy friend (Morgan, The Handcrafted Life) who I'm lucky enough to know in real life. She may not know how much she inspires me to keep on keeping on, and she's been a bright star always cheering me on. Thank you, thank you, thank you times a million for being in my corner.

She's wandering around a bit too, getting used to a new home and new city, miles away from everything she knows. Helps make me feel not so lost over on this side, to share adventures with her. And maybe one day her shoe closet, girl has got one heck of a collection!

5 comments:

  1. love that you are still wearing flip flops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you are just too sweet! Your adventures are way bigger and more inspiring than mine though.

    And I will miss Target for you too--I don't know how I could live without a Target nearby, although all the beauty around your new home probably helps make up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nanette Great minds!!! How I miss target, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Morgan I knew it would be an adjustment to not have Target. Actually all of the shopping here is an adjustment. But I did get to hit up Tar-jay in Sydney. While a bit smaller and light on the beauty/health/home decor products, they had way better fashions, imagine that. And Target is heading to Canada, I'm going to be putting in some int'l family orders to get my hands on some goodies!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you wandered by!