January 25, 2012

Inspiration: Bedroom makeover

It's about time in our new place that I focus on making house a home. This time I'm starting with our bedroom. Our first grown up bedroom that isn't made up of mismatched uncoordinated furniture. Instead it will say comfortable and romantic.

Inspired by these:




Source: decorpad.com via Sara on Pinterest







Source: decorpad.com via Sara on Pinterest







Source: decorpad.com via Sara on Pinterest










Aside from the bed, we have semi-matching side tables, and I'm hoping to style them like so:

Source: google.co.nz via Sara on Pinterest









Are you making over any rooms? Where do you find your inspiration? Follow me on pinterest if you're posting there.

2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration! I am also trying to find ways to make our little rental a "home," since apartment prices have shot up like crazy and it seems that we will be in our place for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is going to look amazing if these 'inspirations' are anything to go by and your own creative eye! I Can't wait to see what you do with the place. I'm actually curious to see your whole house! I love the little bits that I get to see on Instagram.

    No makeovers for us at this point...but boring here at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you wandered by!